Sized to .310
ACME + Coated Bullets are coated in red Hi-Tek coating and nicknamed "Lipstick" rounds.
These bullets are cast from 92-6-2 alloy and are then coated in Hi-Tek coating. The benefits to shooting coated bullets are numerous and include:
- The coating molecularly bonds to the bullet totally encapsulating it.
- The coating prevents lead to bore contact.
- Less smoke than with traditional lubed bullets.
- Range Friendly!!
- Coated bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders.
- Coated bullets may be shot at higher velocities than traditional lubed bullets without lead fouling.
- Coated bullets can be shot through polygonal rifling.
Bullets are shipped in a unique wood box.