Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Return policy
• Orders are shipped via the UPS when possible and USPS. We do not have control on the delivery date by UPS or the USPS. We will send an email verification with tracking number when an order is shipped.
- PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY IF YOUR ORDER IS DAMAGED. The Post Office will require an inspection of the damage (not just a picture) in order file a claim for compensation for damaged items. UPS will require a picture of the damage.
- If your order was shipped by UPS and does not have a delivery verification within 7 business days from being shipped, please contact us to begin the UPS claims process.
- If your order was shipped by USPS and does not have a verification of delivery within 14 business days from being shipped we will file a claim with the USPS and replace the full “lost item” once the claim is approved by the USPS. CLAIMS MAY BE DELAYED BY USPS DUE TO SERVICE INTERUPTIONS, WEATHER, COVID 19 or OTHER FACTORS.
• All orders once shipped are final. We do offer an exchange for up to full credit if the original product is returned in original condition. The buyer assumes all responsibility for returning the product in its original condition including shipping charges.
• ACME Bullet Company reserves the right to charge up to a 15% restocking fee on all returns. It is up to the discretion of ACME Bullet Company as to the condition of the returned package and does not include shipping costs.